Thursday, July 07, 2005

Comments & Quotes Continued

WELCOME TO THE NO BS ZONE OF TEDDY JACOBSON

THIS COMMENTARY AS WELL AS ALL MY PREVIOUS COMMENTARIES ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT ONLY. ALL QUOTES BY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COPIED AND PASTED FROM A PUBLIC FORUM OR AN EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME. EVERTHING IS FROM A PUBLIC WEBSITE.

We will be back on schedule shortly with regular educational commentaries that will continue my policy of helping people learn about handguns, knives and accessories. I am a wealth of information. Sadly this is a waste of my time and yours but it is necessary at this point in time, because Mr. Sample does not know when to quit the abusive remarks.

This commentary is a continuation of Mr. Samples Comments. Nothing written below is anything I have ever said (comments and Quotes), as I do not slander people like Mr. Sample has done to me. I did write the large RED lettering at the very bottom.

These comments are from Mr. Sample and other people that have made them on public forums and it has been copied.
If Mr. Sample wishes to cease and desist in attacks on me I will stop these type of posts immediately, its his call.
I get up to 1000 hits per day, if he persists in his BS tirades against me I will have no choice to make this a permanent page, and I will continue my commentaries on a separate page. I have no intention of stopping my bloggers to help the honest gun owner that wants to learn the truth about handguns and their related accessories. This is not fair to all of you out there that come to my blogger to not only learn but I help a great many people that call and email me. These comments and attacks on me are total BS and I have so much more material that I do not want to post unless forced to.

If you doubt me go to any forum where Mr. Sample has been banned and do a search on his name and especially read the threads that have been locked by either the moderator or the owner of the forum. Its all there as public information for you to see and copy.


COMMENTS CONTINUED

"the ones to worry about, people who might be asking for a trip to the ER if they do some of these things the way Mr. Sample has indicated".



"In a very fitting way, Dave decided to stage his presentation using Shakespeare and what a drama it has been. Wit, sarcasm, name-calling, it's all there".

"Pretty good XXXX...but Dave was dead wrong, and all the rants and pictures and Shakesperean quotes and condescending remarks and name-calling and clever insults ain't gonna make him right".





"I do not denigrate other people in my business, no matter how bad their work is".





Dave also said, on his own website;XXXX does good work, but he also a great BS'r. He blew somke up everyones butt about Larry Vickers and Larry will never build a 1911 as good as my worse student. He has done a real good job of his Dawg and Pony Show for years and has always had that famous waiting list for years at a time. I owe him a great debt of gratitude because he was one of the reasons I started building 1911's myself.Which is it Dave..........are you mis-quoting yourself? On your own web site and here?!

"Our Online PATRIOTS are built to be tough and reliable. They are Carry On Patrol guns and what a SWAT officer would use in his io her JOB. They have everything you need and nothing you don't need. They have never failed to feed or function with any kind of ammo that I know about". (ask Clint Smith)

"I do not flame anyone"

I like you alll and would never flame you, but I am a difficult man because I come form another time and place where you didn't learn "Forum Speak" when you are a teenager. I am not devious and I say what is on my mind and sometimes the explanations of what I am trying to say are not clear

"It was the other way around. You yourself are quite handy with wordsmithing when it comes to kicking people around. Its amazing to me that someone as as you apparently are, step into a forum to offer advice, but in the process of doing so manage to inflame the majority of members, 'smiths, moderators by telling them how stupid they are. Oh and how brilliant you are".

"But when the walk matches the talk and you’re not looking for a puff job, he just might be the best trigger mechanic in the business. And a good guy. Here’s a little clue for the faint at heart – if you don’t want an opinion from Teddy, don’t ask for one. And never, never try to b.s. him on handgun actions".

"Teddy is a good friend of mine and although there are things we do not agree on, we can agree that every job we do is the very best we can do that day. No one does better trigger work that I know of and he does over 100 kinds of pistols! My triggers were just OK and nothing like Teddy's. After 2 days on a crap frame with the holes drilled all wrong I would give up. He never does. Some day he will be greatly missed. I hope I go first".

"The sad fact is that most gun owners are apathetic non-voting jerks that don't deserve to even own a gun".





I have had several guns worked on by Teddy. His work is simply superb. I don't understand why so many people dislike him (the abrasives comment the other day)but Teddy does what needs to be done to a weapon. No more, no less. Teddy just doesn't believe you need to sink huge amounts of money into handguns. (written by a police officer)





Quote:
"I also do not like the fact that many people on these forums think they are King Kong of the Keyboard and let their Joe Louis mouth overload their Mickey Mouse ass. XXXX understands the thrill of hunting men and don't be too sure that you are safe from people who might face you down and request that you fill your hand. I, for example, have a Motor Home that I travel all over the country in".

Or is this some sort of threat? I can't believe someone would actually say something like that on a public forum. This is not the old west, and "filling your hand" is not the way to resolve arguments, misunderstandings, or controversies (unless you are mentally unbalanced). Keyboards (a "war" of words or thoughts) IS a good way to resolve conflict, unless you are a Neandertal whose first response to something they don't like is to resort to, or threaten violence.


"You know we don't post pics on a public forum. I now have been accused of "Making Veiled Threats" on a forum. Wow. I don't ever make threats".





"I wouldn't think that ol' Dave would be too comfortable with a real gunsmith or machinist in his class, nor would a real machinist or gunsmith be likely to find Dave's class of much interest".

"I don't think Dave plays well with others.Unless of course, they agree will him all the time and praise him to the heavens".

"If you want to find out about gunsmithing, listen to real gunsmiths...who REALLY ARE gunsmiths. If you want to be a 1911-assembler, you KNOW where to go"

"I am not an expert on anything. I am still learning about things and I have never claimed to be anything I am not. I am not a "Gunsmith" and I am often accused of that. I know very little about newer types of handguns and do not comment abouit them"

"as for having a gun worked on by Teddy? I am underwhelmed".

After talking to xxxxxxx I feel like Dave is not delivering on his promises to a number of us. Maybe he has reasons, but I am *not* an isolated incident. xxxxxxx and I have had almost identical experiences - getting torched when we asked valid questions during the class, and then getting our list of concerns blown off, and the gun praised when we sent it in. The guns are sent back as an "A" until they can't handle 230 gr hardball. The more I think about it, the more I think Dave LIED to me, COVERED HIS OWN TRACKS WITH BS, and didn't "FINISH THE JOB" as he so often told us we had to do. I was hoping it was because of the rush job to get the gun to xxx, but now that SEVERAL people have contacted me since I wasn't afraid to say my gun wasn't PERFECT, I know otherwise.

He is an EX Pal also and I don't know what I do to these guys, but whatever it is, I am going to keep it up. I have pissed off more folks on the internet in three years than I have managed to do in the other 70 years. Must be something I ate?

TO BE CONTINUED ??? ITS YOUR CALL... STOP THE VERBAL ATTACKS NOW. THIS IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET OF WHAT I CAN PUT UP HERE. CEASE AND DESIST AND I WILL STOP. CHECK MY COUNTER