Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Your Time is LIMITED

WELCOME TO THE NO BS ZONE OF TEDDY JACOBSON

STARTED NEW BLOGGER TO HELP YOU
www.inferiorwork.blogspot.com

STEPHEN CAMPS WEBSITE
www.hipowersandhandguns.com


ALLEN MOSS vs. BRILEY

www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com

MUST SEE MOSS VS. BRILEY


I realize that I often go back to the very same subject wanting you to get ready for Hell. Our time is limited as for preparing for the inevitable. As per Bible prophecy of which I read daily and apply it to our choices for survival we are getting down to the wire. Those that have no interest can leave this blogger now. Unless you own a gun, you will become a victim as what is coming is pre ordained whether you want to believe it or not.

When I was a kid in Brooklyn I remember gas prices were about 10 cents per gallon. I never owned a car when I was even permitted to drive as I made 12 dollars a week and with my tips I averaged a total of $20.00 as I worked in a butcher shop after school for three years. I always had a few dollars in my pocket because that was all I ever needed. This is a world that is going to crash and I see misery coming everywhere. It does not matter what religion that you are because you are all waiting for the Messiah. One religion thinks its the second coming of Christ and the Muslims are waiting for the Mahdi and the Jews are waiting for the Moshiac. Its all one G-D they are waiting for and in the meantime lets get back to here and now.

First let me remind you that everyone involved with starting Christianity was a Jew. There are 6 billion people on this planet at this time and there are only 12 million Jews left in the entire world.

I want you to look at survival guns and accessories in a practical point of view. I do not have to take my time every week and try and talk some sense into you but if I can save a few lives it will all have been worth my effort. I honestly believe that you must have a high capacity 9mm pistol and at least 10 magazines for it. Having more than one high capacity handgun is better. Now I am talking about a survival handgun, one that your wife can operate the slide so that narrows it down to two different models for me. One would be the Beretta 92FS and the other would be the Glock 17.

I have no doubt in my mind that when Iran is hit all hell is coming to the free world and you alone will be responsible for your own safety and that of your family. This is no time to experiment with hard to find guns or calibers. Listen to me cause I have no doubt in my mind that this government will have to declare Marshall Law and ban the sale of guns and ammo over nite for our own safety. You must have a caliber that will not only be lethal but be easy to get and you can use to barter with.

There is no other answer in my mind than quality 9mm ammunition. I am not saying your 1911 pistol is not good but see if your wife or family members can operate the slide easily. I doubt that they can, so you want a universal handgun that will be able to be used by everyone in your house hold. I am only an extremist in defence of our liberty and our very survival. I read my Bible every nite but that has nothing to do with our present course of all out war which I see on the horizon. There is no way out of this mess.

I think you need to get your supplies now or at least buy a little every week. Not many of us have enough money to get everything we want. Especially me, I am semi retired and have a limited income that I do the best I can with. You can buy two Glocks for the price of some of the other handguns out there, their magazines are cheaper and the pistol is ugly but so what. It works very well from day one and parts are readily available. I would not trade my Glock for anything because I never have to worry whether it will work.

As long as I keep it clean and use good ammunition I will not have a problem. If you are hung up on 38 super or 9x23 or whatever, just remember that I gave you ample warning. You will wind up with a paper weight if our enemies carry out half their threats against us. The average American has no understanding of how viscous our enemies are. They have not seen the be heading of innocent people. They do not even know who our secretary of State is or other officials as they are mostly 9 to 5 schmucks that go home and play with their game boys and Ipods or whatever.

I am not getting into the politics of this or any other government, its beyond my control and I am only concerned about reaching those that are willing to take me serious. Did any of you ever read the prophecies from the elders of the american indian tribes ? I doubt that you even know what I am talking about and if you want I will post it for you to read about their predictions.

There are many decent reliable guns and calibers and it can not stop there. I suggest you get all your family members a police whistle to wear around your neck and theirs, because how long do you think you can yell for help when a simple quality five dollar whistle can bring you help. I have told you all this before but time is running out and either you listen now or its too late.

Once the sale of guns is shut down, do you have any idea how hard it will be to buy a $450.00 Glock for that same price. Do you have any idea what an inexpensive box of 9mm cartridges will cost you if there are no stores that are opened anymore to sell them to you.

TO SEE THE BEHEADINGS GO TO (brutal)
www.michaelsavage.com

CONTINUED...

A warrior that will survive must have the "MINDSET" for survival, if you do not understand this, your chances of survival are very slim. Its very hard to compete with people that want to die in order to get their reward of 72 virgins. Its not possible for a clean cut all American boy to understand this type of logic, after all hes brought up to watch BIG BIRD on Sesame Street and play MONOPOLY and to play with his computer and if hes lucky maybe he played COWBOYS AND INDIANS as a child, but not likely in the young generation of today.

Young people in America do not have shooting teams in their high school like I did, today it would be panic city. In Brooklyn of the 50's I used to carry my rifle in a soft zippered case with hundreds of rounds of ammunition on me and I would take the Subway to the Manhattan School of Firearms which was a range in New York City. I was never stopped by anyone and I usually went alone as I was about 15 or 16 years old. No Police or Conductor of the train or anyone on the train ever said one word to me and they all knew it was a rifle case.

Try that today and you would have 6 swat teams after you. This is all true and I grew up with my cousin in Brooklyn and I went to Florida and he went to Israel, where he still lives today. He was in the Military over there and he now takes a bus everyday in Israel. I recently asked him if he had a handgun and he said NO. I asked him why not and he said he can barely afford his rent. This is all true and most of you do not know that 30% of the people in Israel live below the poverty line. Its the old story, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Everytime he goes on a bus (which is daily) he looks at everyones clothing to see if they are bulked up with maybe a bomb vest and or baggage that does not fit the scene. Hes not affraid to ride these Israeli buses but he knows what could happen instantly as I have discussed it with him many times. The reason that he copes daily without any reservations is his devout faith in G-D. He knows that all hell is coming to his country and like he told me, he and they will deal with it. The Orthodox jews in general are not affraid of what is coming.

How can you take Americans that have lived a soft life and have no idea that these young Arab children are not brought up to play with Monopoly or other games like the kids here. They are brought up with hatred and an AK-47 to play with and learn how to use at an early age. They have the MINDSET to die for their cause and become a marter and make their family proud. So you see we are dealing with an entire generation that wants to see all of us dead. I believe KORAN means SUBMISSION. You either submit or they will behead you.

Our job should it come to all out war is to arrange a meeting with them and their 72 virgins. I am not thrilled to see how this war has been conducted so far, the American B52's sit idly by in Diego Garcia while our boys go house to house and lose arms and legs. To me this is very wrong and we could just level the place and make it a parking lot, who cares about collateral damage when our soldiers are so much more important to our survival. We should never put our troops in this type of situation when air power can make some very nice parking lots.

So it boils down to your MINDSET as well as your supplies. Its now your call on how you want to proceed because I can bring you to a water well but I can not make you drink. I am on your side, I do not want this to escalate but I am convinced that there is no other way.

When I started to write my bloggers I think it was Mr. Wenger that asked me how will I ever be able to keep up with all this on a daily basis. I have done the best I could to help all of you even as my health declines there is never any QUIT in me. I have almost been killed many times and have seen the best and the worst but I lived in the best of times and I will fight to preserve our way of life till the end.

Having my 9mm high capacity handguns and plenty of magazines and trying to buy a little more survival supplies all the time I will never give up. I try to think ahead all the time such as medication and extra eye glasses and the lists goes on and on. For those that can afford some night vision look into the new digital imaging as its much clearer then Gen. 1 night vision tubes. I believe BUSHNELL offers some new models and they run about $200.00 these new systems use a display like a digital camera.

I will continue to help the decent people out there and will always fight for your rights so that you do not get ripped off, but that you must know what the best products there are on the market to buy. Should you need to email me you can use the following email tjacobson@houston.rr.com

Even though I do less work then years ago, my work and attention to detail is second to none.

Teddy









INTERESTED IN NAA GUARDIAN - MUST SEE
www.gun-tests.com A Trio of Pocket .380 ACPs: Steer Clear of NAA’s GuardianInstead, depending on your needs, pick the slightly larger but fully functional Beretta Cheetah. Also, we loved aspects of S&W’s PPK, but it didn’t work during some parts of our test.

www.defensereview.com/article326.html

http://defensetech.org/

www.jtf.org

www.rabbiyess.com

www.kolisrael.com

www.thetrumpet.com

www.hallindsey.com

DISCLAIMER: THIS COMMENTARY AS WELL AS ALL (7 Bloggers) MY PREVIOUS COMMENTARIES ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT ONLY. WHEN I QUOTE SOME ONE IT IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM A PUBLIC DOMAIN OF ONE KIND OR ANOTHER. I DO PAY FOR SOME DETAILED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS THAT I SHARE WITH YOU. IF YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH REALITY, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

www.actionsbyt.com/

www.actionsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tacticalknives.blogspot.com/

www.commentsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tjofsugarland.blogspot.com/

www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com/

www.handgunpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

www.inferiorwork.blogspot.com (new blogger)







HOW TO STOP CUTS FROM BLEEDING
Cutman
From Wikipedia

Cutman Dave Tenny working on Cathy "Wildcat" Collins during a boxing bout.
A cutman is a person responsible for preventing and treating physical damage to a fighter during a
full contact match such as a boxing, kickboxing or mixed martial arts bout. Cutmen typically handle swelling, nosebleeds and lacerations (commonly called cuts). The rules of full contact sports stipulate that these injuries can be a cause for premature match stoppage, counting as a loss to the injured fighter. The cutman is therefore essential to the fighter, and can be the decisive factor in the outcome of the match.

The compensation for cutmen varies, generally staying within 1-3% of fighter's
prize money.[1] For many fighters on a low budget, the cutman duties are performed by their corner-person. While most athletic commissions require cutmen to be licensed, there is usually no formal training or certification required. Most cutmen learn their trade through apprenticeship and self-education.

Cutmen should not be confused with fight doctors, whose task is closer to that of neutral
referees, providing medical advice and monitoring the safety of both fighters in accordance with regulations or law.
Contents[
hide]
1 Treatments
1.1 Swelling
1.2 Cuts (lacerations)
1.3 Nosebleeds
2 Tools
2.1 Equipment
2.2 Medications
3 See also
4 Notes
5 References



Treatments
Before the fight, cutmen will usually put
petroleum jelly on the most likely areas of impact, especially the fighter's face, making the skin more elastic and slippery, and hence less likely to tear. It is not considered good practice to use large amounts of petroleum jelly, since during the fight it is likely to end up on the gloves of the opponent, and later in the eyes of the fighter if the opponent lands a punch close to their eyes. Cutmen might also wrap fighter's hands, which helps protect the bones and tendons.
During the fight, cutmen try to control any swelling or bleeding during the breaks between rounds. Since cutmen are not doctors, and have a very short period of time to treat the fighter, their treatments are limited to advanced
first aid treatments with over-the-counter medication.

Swelling
Swelling is usually associated with facial hematomas (commonly called a mouse), and is traditionally reduced by applying firm pressure with a chilled enswell or an ice bag on top of the area of trauma. Since the time between rounds is very short, cutmen try to apply the enswell right away and hold it as long as they can. A common mistake is to use the enswell to push on the swollen area in an attempt to disperse it or move it into a safer place such as away from the eye. Such treatment will not move the hematoma, and may disrupt the microscopic blood vessels under the skin thus causing an increase in bleeding and enlargement of the swelled area.


Cuts (lacerations)
Cuts are the primary focus of the cutman because unless the bleeding is stopped promptly, the ring side physician may stop the fight, declaring that the injured fighter has lost the match. The most common area of the face to be cut is around the eye. Cuts are treated by applying a cold towel to clean and simultaneously cool the area of the cut, hence causing a decrease in blood flow. A cotton swab soaked in
adrenaline hydrochloride is applied with pressure to decrease blood flow even more, and Avitine is put into the cut to coagulate the blood. A cutman might also cover the area with petroleum jelly to prevent further damage.


Nosebleeds
Most nosebleeds occur near the opening of the nose. To stop the bleeding, cutmen generally apply a cotton swab soaked in adrenaline hydrochloride to the damaged area, while simultaneously pressing the nostril against the cotton swab with the other hand. Once the bleeding has stopped, the area is chilled with an ice pack or an enswell. The fighter is usually instructed to breathe through the mouth during the treatment.

A
broken nose is a more difficult case, and can be detected by a heavy flow of dark colored blood from the nose. The bleeding is generally treated the same way; however, the fighter is usually instructed to avoid swallowing blood as it may induce nausea or vomiting, and the cutman is more likely to consult the ringside physician to ensure the fighter's safety.





Equipment

The enswell is the most characteristic tool of the cutman's trade.
Enswell, sometimes called end-swell, stop-swell or no-swell, is a small piece of metal with a handle. It is traditionally kept on ice and is used to cool the area of a
bruise or a cut by applying direct pressure to decrease the blood flow to the area.
Cotton swabs are used to apply medications to the fighter's wounds. While some cutmen use ready-made cotton swabs, other make their own.[1] It's been suggested that the common cutmen practice of keeping cotton swabs behind their ears or in their mouths is unsanitary.[2]

Ice packs are used to cool bruises, cuts and sprains, and to keep the enswell cold.
Vaseline (petroleum jelly) is put on the cuts and most likely areas of impact to make the skin more elastic and slippery, and hence less likely to tear. Some cutmen cover cuts with homemade salve containing a mix of petroleum jelly and adrenaline chloride, so that adrenaline keeps getting applied to the wound during the bout.

Gauze pads are used to dry cuts.
Latex gloves are worn by the cutman to limit the fighter's exposure to infectious matter, as well as limiting the cutman's exposure to blood.


Medications
Cutmen used to create their own medications, and the recipies were passed from masters to apprentices as trade secrets. Today, the use of various medications in sports is highly controlled, and most cutmen use only two or three standard medications from the list below.
Adrenaline hydrochloride (also adrenaline chloride, usually a 1:1000
epinephrine solution)
Applied topically to decrease blood flow. This is arguably the most common medication used by cutmen.
[2]

Avitene Flour by Davol, Inc is effective in controlling arterial bleeding.
Avitene (microfibrillar collagen hemostat)
Coagulant used for bleeding cuts. It works best when the surface is dry.[3] The treatment includes covering the affected area with Avitene, and applying moderate pressure with dry gauze.

Thrombin
Coagulant used when the blood is removed and the surface is dry.
Surgicel and Gelfoam
Two other substances also used for coagulation, although less frequently than Avitene or Thrombin.
Monsat solution, Monsels solution
Widely outlawed lead-based homeostatics. These solutions quickly stop the blood flow by destroying the
tissues surrounding the cut, and generate severe scar tissue. The application of a lead based homeostatic can be spotted by a dark ring of damaged tissue around the cut