Friday, September 24, 2004

Pocket GUNS

In the real world this is what it comes down to, when a person walks their dawg, or jogs alone or goes for a walk, or its 100 degrees F. outside, you must be armed in our sick deteriorating world of chaos and mayhem.
I have had a North American Arms Mini Revolver in my pocket for over 10 years, its a 22 magnum with a 1 5/8 inch barrel and it was fitted with a non fluted cylinder thanks to the expertise of Wayne Martin of North American Arms.

When I was much younger, I had countless small 25 acp semi autos that were not as lethal, because of todays advancement in ammunition. I once fired a Bauer in 25 caliber and the frame cracked in my hand. I fired a Sterling 22 L.R. and the extractor assembly blew out. In todays world we have the choice of very well made small handguns that are super reliable and it is the newest technology in ammunition that gives us the edge, without a doubt.

At this point in time many people are carrying small pocket guns like Seecamp, NAA Guardian, NAA 2 inch Black Widow, NAA Mini Revolver, Colt Mustang, Colt Pony, Walther TPH, Mini Kahr, Keltec, Beretta Tomcat, etc, etc. With todays advanced ammunition you can carry a pocket gun that can really do some damage. Small Mini Guns are now capable of stopping an aggressive attacker instantly. They are not designed for a primary carry gun but in my opinion they are a secondary weapon or when it is not possible to carry a larger weapon.
A MAGSAFE bullet in 380 acp placed into the head of a viscous attacker will create an instant lobotomy. It will stop a social attack instantly if you place the bullet in a vital area, ITS ALWAYS BULLET PLACEMENT, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

You can even carry an S&W Centennial hammerless light weight revolver with advanced ammunition and keep this gun in your front pocket behind a piece of thin leather so it will not print and will not be visible thru your pants. My favorite pocket gun is my NAA Mini Revolver. I also think the NAA Guardian is an excellent semi auto which is available in various calibers. I own one in 25 NAA caliber which I refined and I removed the sights. I do not have a holster, I use a cut off sock to conceal it in my pocket. It is for close work, up close and personal, I hope I never need to use it.

Colt's Mustang is a good pistol but it is no longer made. The Colt Pony and the Colt Pocket Nine are problem guns. I am not a fan of Keltec or Beretta Tomcats and do not take them in.
Owning and carrying a Pocket Gun can be a real life saver, THESE ARE REAL STREET GUNS.
My main carry gun is a Glock 27 or an HK P7 M8 but I would not want to be without my NAA Mini guns. Its just something I just can NOT live without in this deteriorating world we live in.

We should all be grateful to Sandy Chisolm who is the owner of North American Arms for continuing his persuit to manufacture and make the best small pocket guns money can buy. (NO, I AM NOT BEING PAID TO SAY THIS AS I AM NOT IN BED WITH ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY) "IT IS WHAT IT IS" IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE, I WILL NOT.... I can not be bought. "PERIOD".....
I asked Sandy to make and market a 32 NAA caliber drop in barrel for a Colt Mustang.

I asked Marc at ISMI Spring company in Indiana to make some Chrome Silicone wire springs for the Guardian which will make this an even better pistol.

Teddy Jacobson