Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Making of a Warrior

WELCOME TO THE NO BS ZONE OF TEDDY JACOBSON

SALE ON CHROME SILICON GUN SPRINGS
www.ismi-gunsprings.com
Marc 800 773 1940

AR15 Magazine Springs 20, 30, 40 round.
Hammer and Trigger Spring Sets.
...................................................
Beretta 92 and 96 and Cougar 8000, 8040
Magazine springs.
...................................................
HK P7 Recoil Springs 22 lb. rating
...................................................
All 1911 Springs including Wilson Magazine
spring- 7 or 8 round
...................................................
Recoil Spring HK MP5 / Model 94

OTHER MODELS MAY BE AVAILABLE,
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY....



Added new photos - MUST SEE
www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com

.................................................................

STARTED NEW BLOGGER TO HELP YOU
www.inferiorwork.blogspot.com

................................................................


STEPHEN CAMPS WEBSITE
www.hipowersandhandguns.com

................................................................


ALLEN MOSS vs. BRILEY
http://www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com/
MUST SEE MOSS VS. BRILEY

................................................................


I decided to write this type of commentary because of our changing times and you will need all of the solid real information you can digest rather than listen to the BS that you will find everywhere. No one ever said life was going to be easy and only the strong will survive the hard times we are in for. It is not the physically strong that I am referring to, sure it will help a great deal to be physically strong but if you are weak mentally and do not have the "MINDSET to stay alive in a very war for our survival you do not stand a chance.

I once had a conversation in a martial arts school with a number of people and most were of the concept that any kid can be trained to be ruthless. I disagreed completely, they did not believe me and I used to teach young kids how to fight under controlled conditions. Some of these kids became very good in a controlled envirement but if you turn one of these kids loose in a very rough area and he was all alone, he or she would panic and any good street fighter could whip him in minutes. I know this for a fact as I have seen it time and time again.

I can no longer practice my hand fighting as my health declines. I still think about this all the time because this is going to effect all of us in due time. How many of the people out there understand what I am talking about, the fact that a person owns a gun or shoots at a range regularly and goes to defense classes DOES NOT MAKE YOU READY TO LAY YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE IN AN ACTUAL FACE TO FACE GUNFIGHT. Paper targets DO NOT SHOOT BACK. Bullets go both ways.

The enemy we face are these Muslim terrorists that have been taught to kill from day one, they are taught to use all kinds of weapons and they are taught to become a MARTYR and he will receive his 72 virgins minus his physical body in the next world. They actually believe all this and their goal is to die in battle against the infidel. We are going to have to face reality and understand that unless we are prepared to die to defend our country and the constitution of the United States we can not win.

There can never be a negotiated peace settlement unless there is a defined loser in a war. We have some superb soldiers in the armed forces of the United Stated but having an all volunteer army many of the troops joined for the wrong reasons such as benifits and education. Our true warriors are among the elite forces that are in our armed forces. I understand about many of these things as I have seen a great deal as I am an ole bird at this point in time. Going to a wonderful ranch for the private citizen to be trained to run all these courses can never hurt, but they can never teach you to have the "MENTAL" mindset you will need to do what is necessary when the chips are down.

I have been fortunate to know many of these type of people. In my youth I met people that I did not like but I respected their ruthlessness and its hard for me to describe. I will try and give you some insight about these people, My own Grandfather was a Russian in the Army of the Czar, he was a very brutal man than never had a kind word for me or anyone else. When I was 15 years old I met a man in his 20's that was in the Hitler youth corp. he was just mean and just because of boredom he shot 6 chickens one day for no reason at all, we were on a farm. I used to hand fight this guy for fun but he was so brutally strong, he was taught by the Nazi's. He was a NAZI.

To mention fighting with your hands most of you do not know that you can not hardly hold on to a real street fighter by grabbing his skin or his arm or his leg, the only way to hold some one for sure is with their clothing. I could tell you a great deal about this but that is not where I want this commentary to go. You must grap clothing to take a person where you want.

The real true Warriors of this world are as I mentioned a select group of Americans and also the British SAS and I would include the Israeli Commando's and the most lethal believe it or not are the Russian Spetznatz. These people think nothing of doing what has to be done, some could cut your throat and then have lunch as it means nothing. ITS THE MINDSET I AM TALKING ABOUT. This is what it will take to survive in a world gone mad. I have left out another of excellent groups like the Gurkhas, and maybe the French Foreign Legion's select commandos.

I am trying to wake you up into reality, as these people do not start talking about the caliber wars like the BS on these forums. They can kill a person with a fork or a pen or a handgun of any kind. I could tell you now that one of the most lethal weapons is paper if you understand what to do with it and where to strike. I no longer sell these non metallic weapons because they are too lethal. You can do a search on www.google.com
on NON METTALIC EDGED WEAPONS.

I think your selection of your supplies are very critical, but its not the answer. You may think that you carry an exotic caliber that will drop any attacker, but if you confront a true warrior with the MINDSET I am talking about he will put you on ice before you know what happened. Its not like the movies where everything is practiced over and over again until the director gets it right. In a survival encounter you will not have time to think, it must come natural, your MINDSET instincts must be instant or you will be planted and you will not even know what caliber took you out, does it really matter ??

I am trying to have you understand that the average american that has been brought up in a decent family does not stand a chance against these hardened warriors that just want to kill. We must train our mind for this new conflict that is coming. How can you expect the average 9 to 5 schmuck that comes home to watch the grass grow understand the other side of the coin. These would be tough guy that shoot paper must always remember that paper does not shoot back. Of course you must train some what, using paper targets but that is a drop in the bucket of what you must learn.

I once saw a Mafia man named Joey Gallo beat the hell out of a woman on the street in broad daylight and not one person tried to help her. I was a young kid and lived right up the street from him. I saw Police cars ride by when they were getting out of hand and the Cops just kept going minding their own business, I was there.

I think that now you have the opportunity to prepare for hard times and this must include your MINDSET. I suggest you talk with some of our elite soldiers and everyone must vist a morgue for reality to set in. I did not enjoy watching the beheading videos, but I had to watch it because I must understand what my enemy wants to do to me. go to www.michaelsavage.com
Do not let any young people watch these videos, they are quite disturbing.

Its time for all of you look at your very survival through different eyes, forget the BS on these forums, AND WHAT WOULD YOU BUY ?? WHAT CALIBER IS BEST ?? WHAT DO YOU CARRY, PLEASE SHOW PICS.... ITS ALL BS....... ITS ALWAYS BULLET PLACEMENT... YOU HESITATE YOU GET BURIED...if you are lucky...

I just can not deal with the stupidity. I was in a house party in South Florida when I was much younger and some guy pulled a big folding knife on me and the point of the knife he was holding was maybe 1/4 of an inch away from my stumach. We were in a crowded Kitchen. My blood pressure was sky high but I kept quiet until he put the knife away and I stepped and kicked him in the groin instantly very hard. Had I not kept my composure I would have been stabbed. When things happen, they go down very quickly.

Please let me know if you like this type of commentary. You can email me at tjacobson@houston.rr.com


If you need a holster I suggest you buy a Milt Sparks VERSA MAX II from www.lightningarms.com
Please tell Craig or Audrey where you got their number. They are super reliable. Its a pleasure to buy anything from them.


INTERESTED IN NAA GUARDIAN - MUST SEE
www.gun-tests.com
A Trio of Pocket .380 ACPs: Steer Clear of NAA’s Guardian
Instead, depending on your needs, pick the slightly larger but fully functional Beretta Cheetah. Also, we loved aspects of S&W’s PPK, but it didn’t work during some parts of our test.

www.defensereview.com/article326.html

http://defensetech.org/

www.jtf.org

www.rabbiyess.com

www.kolisrael.com

www.thetrumpet.com

www.hallindsey.com

DISCLAIMER: THIS COMMENTARY AS WELL AS ALL (7 Bloggers) MY PREVIOUS COMMENTARIES ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT ONLY. WHEN I QUOTE SOME ONE IT IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM A PUBLIC DOMAIN OF ONE KIND OR ANOTHER. I DO PAY FOR SOME DETAILED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS THAT I SHARE WITH YOU. IF YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH REALITY, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

www.actionsbyt.com/

www.actionsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tacticalknives.blogspot.com/

www.commentsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tjofsugarland.blogspot.com/

www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com/

www.handgunpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

www.inferiorwork.blogspot.com (new blogger)