Monday, May 15, 2006

Waiting is a Mistake

WELCOME TO THE NO BS ZONE OF TEDDY JACOBSON

www.defensereview.com/article326.html

http://defensetech.org/

www.jtf.org

www.rabbiyess.com

www.kolisrael.com

www.thetrumpet.com

www.hallindsey.com

DISCLAIMER: THIS COMMENTARY AS WELL AS ALL (7 Bloggers) MY PREVIOUS COMMENTARIES ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AND MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT ONLY. WHEN I QUOTE SOME ONE IT IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM A PUBLIC DOMAIN OF ONE KIND OR ANOTHER. I DO PAY FOR SOME DETAILED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS THAT I SHARE WITH YOU. IF YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH REALITY, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

www.actionsbyt.com/

www.actionsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tacticalknives.blogspot.com/

www.commentsbyt.blogspot.com/

www.tjofsugarland.blogspot.com/

www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com/

www.handgunpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

http://www.inferiorwork.blogspot.com/ (new blogger)




I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH
THE BLOGGER SYSTEM. IT HAS
BECOME VERY DIFFICULT TO
PUBLISH A NEW BLOGGER.


CHROME SILICON GUN SPRINGS
www.ismi-gunsprings.com
Marc 800 773 1940

AR15 Mag. Springs 20, 30, 40 round.
Hammer and Trigger Spring Sets.
...................................................
Beretta 92, 96 & Cougar 8000, 8040
Magazine springs.
...................................................
HK P7 Recoil Springs 22 lb. rating
..................................................
1911 Springs including Wilson Mag..
spring- 7 or 8 round
...................................................
Recoil Spring HK MP5 / Model 94

OTHER MOD. MAY BE AVAILABLE,
CALL MARC FOR AVAILABILITY....




With Hurricane season approaching and with our open border problems there are limitations on waiting and putting off what must be done in order to prepare for the very difficult days ahead. For those that do not believe its not possible for us to take another major hit, I think they are insane. Regardless of what the politicians decide to do with our southern and northern border its a little to late as they have had years to take care of this problem. The only reason the panic is on is because of the coming November elections where the other party may take control of the House and Senate.

There is no reason other than a personal agenda for GLOBALIZATION to really understand that the people that are running the world have their own agenda. I have my own opinion but its just my personal opinion and means nothing. I believe everything revolves around the destiny of JERUSALEM. The more this country pressure Israel to relinquish part of Jerusalem, the more chaos we are in for. I truly believe this scenario and a little time will see if I am right. Its all in the scriptures.

But in the meantime you best get ready with you handguns and rifles and shotguns for survival. If you do not own a gun you will become a victim. I believe we are running out of time because our borders North and South have been opened for so long that the weapons to be used against us are already here. I do not like this situation any more than you do but I am facing reality which may include my demise as I live about 60 miles from the major refineries. Its G-D's will what is coming and I can deal with any eventuality.

There is not a doubt in my mind and this is only my personal opinion that the sale of guns and ammo will be shut down immediately after we are hit by Muslim terrorists. If you continue to wait you will be a lost soul when it comes to getting the supplies you will need. What will money or credit cards be worth. When I spent 20 years in South Florida, upon the arrival of a hurricane it was just a matter of a few hours and all the shelves were bare in PUBLIX which is a major supermarket in the Miami area. When I tell you bare, I mean everything was gone, there was nothing to buy. Gun stores were shut down and if you did not already have your ammo it was too late.

Have you tried to buy 7.62 x 39 ammo lately. Its a hunt now as everyone that owns an AK 47 is buying it up as the price is right. It runs under three dollars a box of about 20 cartridges, that is if you can find it. You will start to see other calibers drying up. I think the best caliber to stock up with is 9mm luger. he average person can not just buy and buy and buy, if they are like me they buy a little every week or every two weeks.

What are we faced with if these illegal aliens start shooting and rioting. We can not depend on the authorities to have the man power to protect us. I recentely bought some G.I. can openers for an emergency along with a FOX 40 whistle that has three chambers and no "PEA"... They say this whistle has a decibel rating of about 110. I have not tried this whistle yet but it comes in various colors and can be purchased at www.shomer-tec.com